Wednesday, March 11, 2009

¿Ugh?!

Well I think that everything is starting to catch up with me. Missing a day of sleep, tons of hot food, walking all day in the sun, and not really having much of a break since B-School started. I woke up this morning and as my dad would say I feel like a bucket of buttholes. Feeling very rundown, and not really able to eat much. Not eating is the worst part because we went to a really great place today to get Tortas Ahogades. Tortas Ahogades is a sandwich that is submersed in hot sauce, and the has hot sauce poured on it. I had to settle for a huge coke, and a gotorade, because I am a little dehydrated from all the bathroom time last night and this morning. But do not worry, I have taken pain meds and I am doing fine. In just a moment we are heading to Bimbo. I am really excited for this company visit because Bimbo is the hostess of Mexico, and hey when you are not feeling well snack cakes are the best thing right?


1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't like a good bimbo? Sorry you aren't feeling better babe. We miss and love you.
    aaw3wdAAAAAASSSSSSSSassdddddddssd
    (I love you daddy, Delilah)

    ReplyDelete